Monday, December 14, 2009

Tomboy Revamped


For as long as I can remember I've been one of the boys. Riding bikes,climbing trees,shadowing boxing and listening to their point of views on girls & women.Needless to say it has shaped and formed my opinion on men and the way I approach them in any aspect of my life. Relationships,friendships and business. The young men that have molded my 'tomboy' have set the bar of what a REAL man should be so high that any man ever involved with me need be prepared and only bring the best.


I feel most comfortable in a Jordan as opposed to a Stilleto and I feel that should be a decision that is respected by those outside looking in. I love being a woman but its sometimes overrated! Periods,hair,shaving,shopping,nail shops and etc.I've never been one to rock skirts,dresses,or heels.As a girl when I did decide to breakdown and 'girl-ize' and wear a skirt; a Timbaland or Air force One were my favorite accessory. Some where along the way it became apparent to me that society is not very accepting of a young woman that is a little rough around the edges.However I can only be me.

It's much more fun being one of the guys. Ripping and running the streets looking for something to fall into. Them talking about their hoes,me about the men and we only agree on one thing and that is 'f*ck em all we gettin paid'. Men are laid back. Go with the flow,hestitant to set-trip and slow to buck. While women on the other hand are constantly on a mission to destroy eachother. Women are eachothers worst critics. As opposed to uplifting their fellow woman they look for a reason...any reason to bash a beautiful,woman on the rise and instead of supporting her they are sure to add 120-130lbs of extra weight to her coat-tails.

This is something that has never sat well with me and no matter how much I try to understand it, I am lost in confusion. I've attempted to surround myself with as many women as I have men and the situation always ends in failure. Will women ever be able to accept,support and genuinely love and respect one another? It's quite pathetic to belittle ourselves with such petty arguments over men,fashion, or any other thing women can find a reason to cat about! It used to be that you would have to look search far and wide for a man that would cut another male down on his elevation to success and I am on the search for that among both sexes.

Woman on woman hate is quite ridiculous!! Running with the 'Y'chromosome all my life I've learned that talk is cheap. Words are just that,WORDS!Unless you intend on backing them up...shut up! Women bashing other women is just a display of their low self-esteem and self -hate within themselves. I guess it's human nature to speak negatively on any one elses progression in life if you are not happy with your own. Why then is the 'dream-bashing' minimized in a male circle?

I am always most supported and encouraged my male friends. They always look out and look for ways to further my success. However within my female circles I almost never encounter a support group when dreams,hopes or plans are revealed. Ive learned who I can and cannot share certain aspects of life with and the guys always prevail.

(CONCLUSION/RECAP)

So what have we learned boys and girls? I've learned thus far that;MEN ARE BETTER!!(Sorry ladies) They love sports,food,video games,music and women...just like me! (No I'm not a lesbian or bi-sexual,i just love to see a women on her grind making her dreams reality).LADIES:Men,don't want a broad or an average chick no nag-sessions or a catty-ass broad around.While you're thinking tearing down the woman he just broke his neck to look at, it is helping your case.He's thinking 'this is exactly the reason I got whiplash to see her.' Join in with your man when a beautiful woman is in or on your territory. He'll respect you more.Be conducive to the situation.As far as my species goes::: I've gained that If every woman would say something positive,every time she thought something negative about her fellow woman we'd take over this world!


<3...I can't lie and say its not intimidating becoming a young woman who actually dresses as one. I am loving the woman I am becoming,I am curious to see what and who I will ultimately become. But please don't get it twisted,because although I'm classy like a lady, I swear I'll beat ya ass!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment