Thursday, November 19, 2009



The way I see it: we were all given equal opprotunity for success. Yes everyone is born into different situations,struggles and tribulations, however our destiny lies within our own hands. This world is filled with culture,life and experience we all just have to be willing to go out and touch it.
I've never understood how or why an individual exerts energy to bash or put another being down. Is it that we feel so intimidated or so unhappy within ourselves that the only joy we get is from seeking the down fall of others? It is a disturbing reality to face,that even your support circle can sometimes be the ones wishing your demise. Even with that in place,it still remains very important to promote positivity. Thinking positive begots positive outcomes.

When I face a difficult situation that involves me encountering hate from another: I tell myself before I get angry; there is something in you that shines and they see that. Even when you are at your lowest point someone some where sees the great in you. If this person is someone with your greater good at heart,they will stop at nothing to ensure your success...but when its a hater,naysayer or hater in training they will go to all lengths to ensure your failure. Don't allow another human being that breathes,bleeds feels pain and happiness just like you to control your outlook or opinion on any situation,unless is stands to be a stepping stone to greater horizons.

This is my 1st entry I hope you enjoy it: Life is your oyster,own your pearl

No comments:

Post a Comment