Monday, December 14, 2009

Rubix Cube Mind




Mind wrapped,warped and confused in this game we play called life, and Im not talking about the board game. Its funny how the experiences we face as children,adolescents, and young adults truly do set the tone for how we percieve situations we face.

I tend to be a pessimist. Always looking at the glass as half empty. I'm positive that has something to do with the cards I was dealt in this life. My fisade is that of a WonderWoman-like poise,because it has to be. The human race disappoints me more than a little bit. There are so many plastic,silicone people in the world. This pains me deeply because I try to remain 1000% genuine in everything I do. I just think its better to be YOU in this life. Why pretend to be something else? We all have faults and flaws those who cant except you for those need not be entertained. However deliberately walking through daily life pretending to be some one you are not is not acceptable.

Recently I was faced with the fact that people across the world are not cut from the same cloth as I. People often have two faces,in one way or another. Mine would be business and street savvy. Catch me at the gig and I'm "yes sir, dean cain sir' ,catch me just a minute after I clock out and my response to your hello will always be 'Whats gooood?" . You have to always conduct yourself in a professional manner when it is called for. In the street and business ventures I'm am always the same. ME. Why is that so hard for people to be who they are and love them for them? I could give 2 sh!ts if you approve of what I say or do,how I live,because at the end of the day I love me.

I guess what hurts most in life is finding out those who you've gone to war for and would do it again,end up being one of the plastics. Pachangas as Fabolous so eloquently put it on Loso's Way. Mama was right when she said in this life you'll be lucky to have 2 friends that are there with you through it all. I've been blessed to have a wonderful circle that will go to any lengths to make sure I'm protected,and respected and the love is reciprocated.

Message to the plastics in the world: GROW UP! look in the mirror and love who you are so you can stop faking,fronting,lying,and hating on the rest of us because you could only dream of being in our world. You make yourself look silly,while you promote me by constantly speaking my name. I appreciate it but I'm just looking out for you. Go have a hearty meal of peanut butter and jealous and wash it down with a tall glass of shut the f*ck up! Thanks doll,smooches.

Message to the real men and women: I see youout here grinding hard every day for your dream or just for success. Don't ever let anyone take that from you. Just because someone else doesn't believe in you doesn't mean you don't have to. Our horizon is just ahead. I'm convinced our determination and the hustle in our blood will have us walking in our dreams if we continue to focus and laugh in the face of adversity.

LIVE IN YOUR DREAMS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment